Which phrase do you like better?

Which phrase do you like better?

  • Dropping the Ban Hammer

    Points: 640 43.1%
  • Punk Free Gaming

    Points: 649 43.7%
  • The Ban Fest

    Points: 51 3.4%
  • eGO Ban-o-rama

    Points: 146 9.8%

  • Total voters
    1,486
as much as I love dropping the ban hammer...it's not a very good slogan. Punk Free Gaming represents us better.
 
I don't think that we should advertise our servers with a slogan promoting banning, it just doesn't look good, punk free gaming is the best. I am for banning but only in moderation, three of these slogans suggest mass banning.
 
man, i wished i didnt vote for banhammer so early before reading the whole post. Punk free gaming is better, we dont want to look like all we do is ban
 
It has been punk free gaming for so long. That phrase is also extremely fitting to our values.
 
Ban hammer is funny but the Punk Free Gaming makes us look better we aren't out to ban people
 
as much as I love dropping the ban hammer...it's not a very good slogan. Punk Free Gaming represents us better.

I don't think that we should advertise our servers with a slogan promoting banning, it just doesn't look good, punk free gaming is the best. I am for banning but only in moderation, three of these slogans suggest mass banning.

I choose punk free gaming. The word ban is a bit strong imo.

Ya, I agree, by having banning as the main focal point, it makes it look like we are out to get people. I prefer punk free gaming ;)
 
as much as I love dropping the ban hammer...it's not a very good slogan. Punk Free Gaming represents us better.

exactly what i was thinking. Hammerzeit(hammertime) would be cool, but not a good SLOGAN people. we want to attract people, not scare them away.

-Blue
 
I like The Ban Fest but it wouldn't really suit us well.
Punk free gaming suits us best I think.
 
The 2nd Option (Punk Free Gaming) by far. It's the only one that looks appealing to public players.
 
i hate them all...we should put frazarman's quote in beta sig. QUICK INTO THE BATMOBILE!
 
as much as I love dropping the ban hammer...it's not a very good slogan. Punk Free Gaming represents us better.

Dropping the ban hammer does sound very aggressive. Using Punk Free Gaming is more appealing and to me is what eGO is.
 
Punk free gaming :) But Ban-o-Bama sounds tempting :)
 
Dropping the ban hammer is a negative sign. Punk Free gaming is better
 

Latest posts

Back
Top