Which phrase do you like better?

Which phrase do you like better?

  • Dropping the Ban Hammer

    Points: 640 43.1%
  • Punk Free Gaming

    Points: 649 43.7%
  • The Ban Fest

    Points: 51 3.4%
  • eGO Ban-o-rama

    Points: 146 9.8%

  • Total voters
    1,486
We're not about "banning" people we are about punk free gaming, it would be absurd to use any other slogan.
 
I voted for Ban hammer because it is a funny phrase but on reading the whole post, i think punk free is much better becasue eGO isn't about banning, it is about making a fun gaming experience for all and if that means banning then so be it but the banning is not the main priority.
 
Ban hammer is ok, but that makes us sound like if someone joins a server they will most likely get banned, Punk gaming on the other hand, people can join our servers and not worry about hacks
 
I still say A Mature World Gaming Community is best as far as slogan goes. My vote it don't change it...it describes us perfectly.

I agree with the people who said that the Ban Hammer sounds like we're just out to ban, but I also think that punk-free gaming just sounds dumb. Maturity ftw!
 
Punk Free Gaming completely sums up what the eGO server experience is all about. :cool:
 
As long as Ive been here, its been known for Punk free gaming. Ban hammer would/could set us up for a different type of reputation. I could lend you my "Admin Abuse at its Finest" slogan if you'd like?
 
oops :) didn't read the post about it. I voted for Dropping the Ban Hammer cause i think thats a overall more interesting phrase. but i definitely think Punk Free Gaming should be our slogan. Represents who we are alot better.
 
Punk Free Gaming, all the way. Shows that eGO never and never will allow trolls and disruptive players roam freely on the servers and forums.

The other 'Ban Hammer' slogans don't really have a deeper meaning to it, or a meaning at all. ;P
 
Hey umm i like punk free gaming fine... :) dropping the ban hammer and the other ban things make it look like a abusive place :P
 
While "dropping the banhammer" is a fun phrase, it should not be our slogan because it can seem hostile to potential recruits.
 
I like the first one better, but the second one is better for a slogan, since the first one implicates we're punks ^^ :p
 

Latest posts

Back
Top