- Joined
- Sep 18, 2008
- Messages
- 2
Hey, a couple weeks ago i got a HORRIBLE virus from a skin mirror on FPSbanana. Do keep in mind it was not the user's fault just the mirror. Anywho i believe it was a Trojan vundo, or something like that. I have been trying to get rid of it by running things like spybot search & destroy, Malware bytes, and AVG. Now i thought i had cleared my computer of the infection but a week or so ago i tried to launch Counter Strike: Source, and right about when it tried to send my client info i got the blue error screen. I'm sure most of you know what I'm talking about, The "Windows has encountered a serious problem and must shutdown to prevent data loss. If this is the first time you've experienced this screen....blah blah blah." When i rebooted my computer i ran every virus control program i had and i found 3 vundos. And i have every time I've tried to play CS:S since. So any suggestions on how to fix it without wiping the hard drive would be greatly appreciated. Oh and this only happens when i run steam games, i deleted my steam folder and completely reinstalled all of my steam games but it did nothing.











you got the blue screen of death!!!!!!
Sorry, just an inside thing with my family 
always get the same when i go on G mod but not as serious unless i let em build up 








