Trying to find a program

kashusmc

Poster
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
119
I wanna scan my computer for spyware because I noticed a little slow down. I remember reading a post talking about a program that starts with a m. Everyone was reccomending it. Any help? And I also hear its good to have a second one.
 
I would recommend Avast or Avira as you anti-virus and SUPERAntiSpyware as your anti-spyware. They are all free.
 
Spybot Search & Destroy ! Always fixes my problems :)
 
Spybot Search & Destroy ! Always fixes my problems :)

FTW!

I also use Ad-Aware.
And if neither of those 2 find what I'm suspicious of, A-Squared.
Becareful using A-Squared, as it finds things that LOOK suspicious, if you have a remote control program, or something similar, it'll find that, and try to get you to delete the entries. Just know what your looking for.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top