Good motherboard?

good looking board.solid capaciters..
but very new to the board making scene.
it will play games it will stay cooler than a micro board.
and demanding games really depend on your graphics card. that has a chipset.it will play games ,just not all pretty like a good card.
 
How much are you willing to spend? I will look some up if you give me a price range. :)
 
It should run L4D quite well on low graphics. The original Crysis on low-medium. Don't know about fallout.
 
hope you dont plan on using the intergrated grafix to run games
intergrated grafix are a worthless for gaming
always have been always will be
 
hope you dont plan on using the intergrated grafix to run games
intergrated grafix are a worthless for gaming
always have been always will be

I'm afraid that is becoming an incorrect statement. I greatly dislike integrated graphics, but I can't argue with the benchmark of the card.

The Radeon 3200 IGP has roughly the same performance as an 8400GS.

I have an 8400GS and it can run every game I own, although Crysis WH is a bit of a stretch.
 
asus makes the best boards hands down...if you can get one from them I'd very very highly recommend it. I have an asus M3A32-MVP (which I believe is discontinued) and it's awesome. not sure about the company you have picked out there. MSI also does good mobos.
 
If you plan on gaming, at all that is, its in your best interest to buy a Video Card. On-board may be improving now, but it isn't really designed for gaming.
 
He's planning to buy a 9600 gt if I'm not mistaken. Talked to him yesterday evening. How's it going Kev? o.O
 
its goin good ben
o well u told me to go ask my tech buddies and i did xP and he recommended this so... ya xP
 
Wait im confused?!? you want to get a new motherboard to increase your fps? Are you planning on getting a new processor as well? What are your current rigs specs.

It would probably be best to upgrade your videocard if you have a pci-e slot on your current rig. It will do a lot better than getting a new motherboard.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top