- Joined
- Jun 21, 2008
- Messages
- 6,201
ok so i am trying to play stalker clear sky on my computer. I am running windows 7. It works fine when I boot up into vista, but I would like for it to run in windows 7 so i dont have to reboot when i want to play.
Whenever i try to run it in windows 7 it tells me to insert the dvd, even tho it is in my drive.
And the copy i have is 100 percent legit so dont tell me i shouldnt have torrented it. I bought it off amazon.
I have it fully patched to 1.0008(1.5.08). If anyone has an idea for a fix or a link to a crack it would be much appreciated. thank you
-Blue
Whenever i try to run it in windows 7 it tells me to insert the dvd, even tho it is in my drive.
And the copy i have is 100 percent legit so dont tell me i shouldnt have torrented it. I bought it off amazon.
I have it fully patched to 1.0008(1.5.08). If anyone has an idea for a fix or a link to a crack it would be much appreciated. thank you
-Blue














