I iamwute Poster =(e)= Joined Oct 15, 2008 Messages 182 Jan 31, 2009 #1 Please populate Ava we need people its dropping in stats...come on!
R Retribution Thread Junky Joined Dec 23, 2008 Messages 808 Jan 31, 2009 #2 I'm not sure posting a thread is the right thing to do when you're trying to fill a server. Post in the shoutbox or PM some friends.
I'm not sure posting a thread is the right thing to do when you're trying to fill a server. Post in the shoutbox or PM some friends.
F foxhound ss Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 6, 2007 Messages 2,673 Jan 31, 2009 #3 Retribution said: I'm not sure posting a thread is the right thing to do when you're trying to fill a server. Post in the shoutbox or PM some friends. Click to expand... shout box and friends list will be alot more effective you could aslo try vent
Retribution said: I'm not sure posting a thread is the right thing to do when you're trying to fill a server. Post in the shoutbox or PM some friends. Click to expand... shout box and friends list will be alot more effective you could aslo try vent