C Crazy Duck Rookie Joined Jul 20, 2007 Messages 72 Aug 15, 2007 #1 Good luck on your classes Gio. and thx for forming up all the scrims; make sure ya drop in from time to time and knife rojo in the back, he's far too uppty !whoa
Good luck on your classes Gio. and thx for forming up all the scrims; make sure ya drop in from time to time and knife rojo in the back, he's far too uppty !whoa
B Blindsfell Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 3,554 Aug 16, 2007 #2 yea farewell and good luck
E EDITThor Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 2,405 Aug 16, 2007 #3 Good luck Giovanni! I never knew you well, but I wish you well all the same. I hope you come visit your home away from home now and then.
Good luck Giovanni! I never knew you well, but I wish you well all the same. I hope you come visit your home away from home now and then.