Steelers Win!!

Legend

Councilman Polamalu
Sr. Manager
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
14,996
Steelers win against the Cardinals!! Great game.
27 Steelers - 23 Cardinals.

/reflect​
 
Wooooo! Frazarman... I am mad at you.. WHY'D YOU HAVE TO BET ME TO ILL?!?!?!?
NOW I AM... Minion of Ill Legend - Property of Ill Legend - Unpaid by Ill Legend.. CURSE YOU FRAZARMAN

And umm.. Jimmeh... Pittsburgh? Not Steeltown...
 
:'( Ah well. Maybe in another 34 years the Cardinals will go back to the Superbowl.

And yeah it was a TD.
 
Favourite Play of the Night: Linebacker running 100 yards, and then promptly needing oxygen! :D
 
that was such a sick catch.. but I have to say that Fitzgerald touch down to put the Cards up was amazing
 
congrats Steelers.

my dad was mad at me while he was watching the super bowl, he thought i was crazy cause i laugh at something was funny in TF2.
 
boooooooooooooooooooo (intake) boooooooooooooo

61 more years before we get in agian

(soccer is better)
 
It was rigged. Someone told the Jets to go to a different stadium!
 
Back
Top