Steelers Win!!

Oh well, the season was still a success for the Cardinals. If somebody came up to you six months ago and told you they were going to be in the Super Bowl and play a tight game, you'd probably laugh them off and have them sent to an insane asylum.

Good job to the Steelers, except for James Harrison. That was a dirty play and I hope all Steelers fans agree.
 
Last edited:
man i bet 20$ on the cardinals >.<

Did you get the points from the spread? You should have.

Bottom line....GREAT GAME. Some bad calls, but it happens. I'm just glad non calls and bad calls didn't decide the game the way they did the NFC Championship game. IMO, Ben deserved the MVP over Holmes.

edit: oh yeah, I don't wanna hear any poo pooing by Cards fans that they haven't won a championship in years....I'm a Cubs fan. We own that gripe.
 
Last edited:
That was epic. Was really fun being on the Vent channel during it, even if the delay meant some people spoiled it for others. Check out the ad that Spray put on the General Forum.
 
I really enjoyed this game, although my team (Eagles) never made it.
Always next year though.
 
Ahh it was a REALLY great game. It kept going back and fourth with touchdowns. Was hoping for a overtime, but steelers took it home.
 
This game had very bad officiating. The officials stole this one. Ike Taylor and James Harrison should have been ejected from the game because of their personal fouls. Another is Holmes' game-winning touchdown celebration where he used the ball as a prop to imitate LeBron James' chalk routine, yet, there was no flag. Btw, if it WAS flagged, the 15-yard penalty during kickoff couldve given the Cards great field position. And there was also the last play, Kurt Warner 'fumbling', which wasnt even reviewed. I'm not hating on the Steelers or anything, but the officiating was just really bad on this one.
 
Good job to the Steelers, except for James Harrison. That was a dirty play and I hope all Steelers fans agree.

Yeah jeez what was up with that? He was punching our guy and throwing him around? I was stunned at how...blatant it was.

edit: oh yeah, I don't wanna hear any poo pooing by Cards fans that they haven't won a championship in years....I'm a Cubs fan. We own that gripe.

Well technically we're not even complaining about winning a championship in years, we're complaining about never winning the super bowl...ever :)

St. Louis doesn't count.
 
This game had very bad officiating. The officials stole this one. Ike Taylor and James Harrison should have been ejected from the game because of their personal fouls. Another is Holmes' game-winning touchdown celebration where he used the ball as a prop to imitate LeBron James' chalk routine, yet, there was no flag. Btw, if it WAS flagged, the 15-yard penalty during kickoff couldve given the Cards great field position. And there was also the last play, Kurt Warner 'fumbling', which wasnt even reviewed. I'm not hating on the Steelers or anything, but the officiating was just really bad on this one.

Meh, it was much better than XL. Of course, as a Seahawks fan, I'll always say that.
 
Yeah jeez what was up with that? He was punching our guy and throwing him around? I was stunned at how...blatant it was.



Well technically we're not even complaining about winning a championship in years, we're complaining about never winning the super bowl...ever :)

St. Louis doesn't count.

Yeah, he's gonna get fined for that, but it wasn't enough to get thrown out. It's football, not fluffy fun time happy ball.

Never winning the Super Bowl ever? The team has only been in Arizona for 20 years. The Rams won in St. Louis, not the Cardinals. There are teams that have never won their leagues championship that have been in their cities for longer (Astros come to mind). 101 years for us Cubs fans, but we still love our Cubs, hehe.
 
I agree dr.death but he was MANhandling that guy it was hilarious, CANT WaIT FOR THE PARADE TOM WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 
<--- Dissapointed :[ Arizona outplayed tha steelers in the second half :\
 
it was close, one less mistake and the Cardinals would of had it
 
I agree dr.death but he was MANhandling that guy it was hilarious, CANT WaIT FOR THE PARADE TOM WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I find nothing funny about the situation. As soon as the ball was kicked, he should have let go of the guy. Instead, he continues to push him into the turf then after the play was over, he cheapshots him right in the back. If the Commissioner isn't going to punish him for this, then the team should show some class and fine/suspend him.
 
I find nothing funny about the situation. As soon as the ball was kicked, he should have let go of the guy. Instead, he continues to push him into the turf then after the play was over, he cheapshots him right in the back. If the Commissioner isn't going to punish him for this, then the team should show some class and fine/suspend him.

/agree
 

Latest posts

Back
Top