What is your favorite fast-food resturant?

What is your favorite Fast-Food resturant?

  • McDonalds

    Points: 33 27.7%
  • Burget King

    Points: 31 26.1%
  • Carl's Jr

    Points: 18 15.1%
  • Wendy's

    Points: 41 34.5%
  • Jack in the box

    Points: 13 10.9%
  • Del Taco

    Points: 6 5.0%
  • Taco Bell

    Points: 40 33.6%

  • Total voters
    119
well....carls jr isnt called carls jr in other states...its hardees in the east

yah its called hardees in the middle east also. I thought it was carl's junior all over the US. I havnt gotten out to the east coast too often hehe :o.

-Blue
 
Any California/Las Vegas resident knows the only answer to this question.

In-N-Out.

Never frozen ingredients, fries that are cut from fresh potatoes in the restaurant, buttery, light buns, crisped slightly on a grill, with thousand island dressing.

My favorite part? The lettuce. None of that spine crap others throw onto most burgers, all leafy green goodness.


Don't even get me STARTED on the fries. Regular fries, or animal style fries, they're both delicious.

Animal style = Fries with cheese and thousand island. Sounds disgusting, but it's my version of soul food.
 
Last edited:
i would have to go with
1. Wendy's
2. Chick-fil-A
I used to work their!
3. white castle
 
Last edited:
Any California/Las Vegas resident knows the only answer to this question.

In-N-Out.

Never frozen ingredients, fries that are cut from fresh potatoes in the restaurant, buttery, light buns, crisped slightly on a grill, with thousand island dressing.

My favorite part? The lettuce. None of that spine crap others throw onto most burgers, all leafy green goodness.


Don't even get me STARTED on the fries. Regular fries, or animal style fries, they're both delicious.

Animal style = Fries with cheese and thousand island. Sounds disgusting, but it's my version of soul food.

Word to big bird! This is soooo true :)
That is why In-n-Out has always been on my top list out of all those fast food places. Eat Fresh:D
 
I like a little Pizza place in my town, terrific pizza for a low price.

Other then that I dont eat at any of these places, if I did it would be Wendy's - I have something for those Frosty's.
 
Thread moved to Off-Topic.

If it can be discussed as a clan, please post it in a more general area. Thank you. :)
 
Wendy's. No contest. Their fries and burgers are thousands of times superior to any other fast-food chain.
 
images

images

images
 
Last edited:
In n out, Tim Hortons (Not really fast food but still owns anything on your list), A&W
 
I'm thinkin Arby's.

Seriously? NO ONE likes Arbys here?

Wow.

For the Poll:
McDonalds for their breakfasts. (McGriddle is AMAZING. So is Bacon Egg N' Cheese Bagel)
Wendy's for the burgers. (Classic Triple, Baconator, and Jalapeno Double Cheddar Melt)
Taco Bell for the Crunchwrap Supreme (Beef) and the Chicken Ranchero Taco.
 
I hate eating at fast food restaurants, but my top three are:

1. Carl's Jr
2. Del Taco
3. Jack in the Box
 
Back
Top