What is your favorite fast-food resturant?

What is your favorite Fast-Food resturant?

  • McDonalds

    Points: 33 27.7%
  • Burget King

    Points: 31 26.1%
  • Carl's Jr

    Points: 18 15.1%
  • Wendy's

    Points: 41 34.5%
  • Jack in the box

    Points: 13 10.9%
  • Del Taco

    Points: 6 5.0%
  • Taco Bell

    Points: 40 33.6%

  • Total voters
    119
Whataburger is actually my favorite, but taco bell, burger king, and jack in the box come in next :D
 
My favorite isnt on there...

SHEETZ!!!! its mainly on the east coast and its a fast food place and gas station. Its soo good!!!

besides those i do enjoy taco bell!
 
Oh man this thread makes me feel so good.

I work at In-N-Out so I can clear up some confusion here.

Any California/Las Vegas resident knows the only answer to this question.

In-N-Out.

Never frozen ingredients, fries that are cut from fresh potatoes in the restaurant, buttery, light buns, crisped slightly on a grill, with thousand island dressing.

My favorite part? The lettuce. None of that spine crap others throw onto most burgers, all leafy green goodness.


Don't even get me STARTED on the fries. Regular fries, or animal style fries, they're both delicious.

Animal style = Fries with cheese and thousand island. Sounds disgusting, but it's my version of soul food.

That's a fantastic summary there.

We get bags of potatoes, hand-pick through each one and cut out any bad parts in the potato. We then dice them into fries right in front of your eyes!

No frozen meat, we hand-slice our tomatoes and onions everyday, and pick out any bad parts in all of our veggies.

We only have locations in California (original store in Baldwin Park), Arizona (Where I work), Nevada, and Utah (one location).

Just got back from work an hour ago!

So for me:

1. In-N-Out
2. Subway
3. Panda Express
 
Del Taco = Win
Wendy's = Junior Bacon Cheesburger
Taco Bell = Beef Surpreme Chalupa and Mexican Pizza

;D
 
I've been a fan of Micky D's
2. Burger king
3. Taco bell
4. Wendy's is good as well,
Those 4 I've been to since i was little, And i still go there from this day now..

But no one better Stalk me, ha,ha.. Just kidding :D
 
Last edited:
I've been a fan of Micky D's
2. Burger king
3. Taco bell
4. Wendy's is good as well,
Those 4 I've been to since i was little, And i still go there from this day now..

But no one better Stalk me, ha,ha.. Just kidding :D

LMAO! I think I have seen you at Burger King one time....jk jk :D
 
Back
Top