What is your favorite fast-food resturant?

What is your favorite Fast-Food resturant?

  • McDonalds

    Points: 33 27.7%
  • Burget King

    Points: 31 26.1%
  • Carl's Jr

    Points: 18 15.1%
  • Wendy's

    Points: 41 34.5%
  • Jack in the box

    Points: 13 10.9%
  • Del Taco

    Points: 6 5.0%
  • Taco Bell

    Points: 40 33.6%

  • Total voters
    119
I heard that Wendys is pretty good, I dont eat there becuz theres non close to where I live, location-wise is pretty inconvient for me :(
 
In - N Out burger is the best fast food place, however none are where I live so wendys I guess.
 
None of the above

number 1: In' n' out
number 2: Chik-fil-a

YES!

double double animal style ftw!!!!

in-n-out.jpg
 
1: Wendy's

2: Stop Burgers

Stop burgers is mainly only in Florida, but their burgers ROCK.
 
Carl's Jr, amazing burgers.

Then Chipotle, biggest burritos you have ever seen. Imagine a subway turned mexican food...that's Chipotle. I LOVE IT
 
Back
Top