WhohitPhixX- Capt'n Bean

Captn Bean

EGO Addict
Joined
Jan 9, 2009
Messages
1,163
Hello!

Capt'n Bean
text: Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid!
Picture: Mr. Bean
Background: Picture of 2Fort or some other map.

Thanks.
 
It was a fairly epic party foul shadowz, but if that's what bean wants, then that's what bean shall get.
 
I wanted WhohitPhIxX to do it in the first place. If not, then shadowz you can try.
 
here u go ask me for any changes

CaptnBean.png
 
It's almost perfect. Could you had =(e)= next to my name and put Team Fortress 2 Division on it. If so than this would be perfect.
 
I have one question though. Since I'm new to sigs, how do I make it appear after I type in a reply or something?
 
hehe you should have had a compitetion between people who make sigs for your sig, and just put it in ur signiture place and it should come up after each message you put
 

Latest posts

Back
Top