Event Suggestions

Legend

Councilman Polamalu
Sr. Manager
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
14,985
Have an idea for a scrim / event? Post it here!
Your idea may be hosted during a division event if you let us know! We are always looking for ideas.
 
I honestly would not mind a Jail event... that would be extremely fun because I can actually play the game and not worry about admining. Just a thought.
 
I rather enjoyed "Fun Friday" tonight with low gravity and knives only, so knife fight variations like that might be kind of fun for a whole event (even though I have almost no knife experience).
 
Both Jail and ScoutsKnives is great. I liked how we did Italy, but I couldn't get into the game. I think we should have more eGO vs. e+eG games on other CS:S maps. I mean, don't get me wrong, Office, Dust2, and jail maps are fun.. but there are the other good maps like Italy, Inferno, and much more. If we could vote on the map/events that would be great
 
Thursdays at the Death Races(Deathrun maps (Any days just picked Thursday as an example)

I believe Deathruns would work, because you don't need to download any addition addons/mods you just need the map:D. We could also turn it into a sort of tournament.
 
how bout a blast to the past with aim_ak_colt map, maybe aim map fridays?
couldnt hurt anyone to get better with those guns (: or even just that map aim map! or an awp_map day because no one gets to use awp anymore unless playing on jailbreak.
 
b

cleaning the spam...cleaning the spam...cleaning the spam...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking some kind of event/scrim where wo go thru all the stock maps across 2-3 weeks one hour per event. Kinda like a road trip with e's involved and not on other clans' servers.

Or we find new maps to try out etc
 
cs_747 would be a fun map to see in a event.
its got everything, hostages, terrorists, an airplane. what more could u want?
 
KNIFE ARENA MATCHES i think it would be great ive downloaded a few cool maps and i think it would be fun
 

Latest posts

Back
Top