Event Suggestions

YES.

The bus map was possibly the most fun I have ever had in this game. I was in tears from laughing so hard when the bus cam hurdling towards me, and pinned me in to a wall.

A rundown:
Two Ts control school buses, and CTs are set lose in an arena. The Ts try to run over the CTs. Rounds are reset after so much time, allowing dead CTs to play again.

The way I see it working is only Advisor(+) are allowed to use the busses, so no one complains.

IMHO, it's more fun to doge than it would be to control.

Ahh the fun of minigames, I will never play that map again becuase I laughed so hard, i spilled soda all over my keyboard and had to buy a new one.
 
my ideas ten times better and hoddie tank you for explaining it! so we should do it! OHH legend where are you!
 
I do watch this thread, I just don't respond ;) Have you seen the upcoming events?
 
ok but this sounds weird but i went to pub clan event and i was playing with them
and how bout the eGO's only play wit deagles and knifes and maybe some eG's cuz most of them r rlly good and e's and some eG's play wit any weapon
(just for fun)
 
an e vs. eG event or an e vs. egO event? xP that would be fun not to mention pretty interesting to see how it would turn out xP

P.S. Cant WAIT FOR CSS Vs. INSURGENCY!!!
 
yeah we should have like e vs eG or eG vs eGO.
hands down the eG's would win.
We got: Me, Thom, angelspit, Tyrant, and Haze need i say more? but its mostly me i mean come on who is better then me nobody :D!
haha kidding anyways that would rock :P
 
Both Jail and ScoutsKnives is great. I liked how we did Italy, but I couldn't get into the game. I think we should have more eGO vs. e+eG games on other CS:S maps. I mean, don't get me wrong, Office, Dust2, and jail maps are fun.. but there are the other good maps like Italy, Inferno, and much more. If we could vote on the map/events that would be great

+1 more eGo vs e+eG or e vs eG+eGO . There are many more e's than other rank I believe ^^
 
new idea legend can we have scrims actully like e's VS eG's .....eG's VS eGO's and e's VS eGO's
 
yeah i really wanna play against those pesky e's haha kidding but yeah i wanna scrim e's and ego's we should DO IT
 
Chuck Norris vs Jack Bauer
IT MUST BE DONE!
SCRIM!


LEGEND DONT EDIT MY POSTS :) LOL jk
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top