Event Suggestions

I played on this sweet map called wal-mart the otehr day. I think it would be an awesome map. It isnt cs or de just an all out fight map. Here is the dl link.

http://rapidshare.com/files/223227034/wal-mart_v5.bsp.html

There is also a NAV dl idk if u need it, il post it incase.

http://rapidshare.com/files/223227429/wal-mart_v5.nav.html

This map has many secret teleports, some hidden wepons and is mostly used for zombie mod, but it would be great for a full on battle.

Death
I've played wal-mart before really fun map + good suggestion
+1
 
I think it would be cool to get the regulars from highschool facing the regulars from office, and rotate the map so first its office then its highschool. you'd have to get everyone aligned on there sides though.
 
this is going to sound stupid, but I suggest maybe a round in zombie mod.
 
can we do fun all in one!

ill find the map somtime its called fun_allinone its a map that is crazy good im pretty sure everyone will like... if i find it ill invite u to my game somtime legend
 
can we do fun all in one!

ill find the map somtime its called fun_allinone its a map that is crazy good im pretty sure everyone will like... if i find it ill invite u to my game somtime legend

;)
 
I think it would be cool to get the regulars from highschool facing the regulars from office, and rotate the map so first its office then its highschool. you'd have to get everyone aligned on there sides though.

This is a really cool idea. I recently played high school and like it a lot but if we mixed the two core player groups I think it would produce some pretty entertaining results.
:w00t:
 
Ok, Legend, I thought we would do a fun event...


Batman vs. Joker Scrim


Basically All Scrim Guidelines, Etc.

Focus = Joker
Yerg = Batman


Knife For First Pick

First 8 Picks made by The Batman and Joker

The Rest Auto-Assign

2 Maps, First to 16 Wins.


Yerg and I talked about it and we thought it would be pretty cool...

Yerg makes a good batman voice and I make a joker voice, But its not the best obviously...

But I thought this would be alot of fun.


So yea


Thanks,
Focus


P.S. What do you guys think?
 
Last edited:
sorry i dont like it if we would have to do a scrim it would deffenitly be JACK BAUER VS CHUCK NORRIS..........

are we ever gonna do that?
 
hola legend
okay well i was thinking when i was sitting in bed SICK
that maybe we could get little teams of 5
[advisors and DL's can also be in it [limit two to a team]
and we have a round robbin tournament where matchs are set up on the FBG scrim team server, the hp server and also highschool.
hope u like it
idk i was bored if its a bad idea tell me
 
Last edited:
so i had an idea that might increase the amount of people on our servers and clan, a open event for mosly pubs wich might get more in the clan and it would be alot of fun to show the things they might be doiing instead of just shooting.

we would ofcourse have to do some commercials out on the servers to get them.
 
so i had an idea that might increase the amount of people on our servers and clan, a open event for mosly pubs wich might get more in the clan and it would be alot of fun to show the things they might be doiing instead of just shooting.

we would ofcourse have to do some commercials out on the servers to get them.

pubs would just be screwing around and messing up the event but maybe we could try it
 

Latest posts

Back
Top