H hellbringer Rookie Joined Jul 1, 2008 Messages 40 Feb 8, 2009 #1 Their r only 2 people in the flash server!!! Join!!!
SoNotIsaac EGO Zealot Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 1,937 Feb 8, 2009 #2 Well umm I think it's better if u put it in the ShoutBox...
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Feb 8, 2009 #3 well i hate that map lol. srry :-(
C Cyanide Suprise Rookie Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 40 Feb 8, 2009 #4 I dont wanna play flash, if your on Avalance or Kalt ill join lol
R RedOne Famous Joined Oct 29, 2008 Messages 413 Feb 8, 2009 #5 re: I was on Flash a little with Capt. Goomba yesterday, at the time it was almost full. I'm usually a Kalt hound, but I bounce around to Donner and Flash.
re: I was on Flash a little with Capt. Goomba yesterday, at the time it was almost full. I'm usually a Kalt hound, but I bounce around to Donner and Flash.
WeaponX Forum Fiend Joined Aug 17, 2008 Messages 723 Feb 9, 2009 #6 surprised it was so empty at that time...on a weekend