eGO ads in public bathrooms??

That's just hilarious lol. I think it would be cool to run into something eGO related in my daily life.
 
Random Person's App said:
Name: [Random Person]
Age: [23]
Location: [Place]
What made you join?: I saw the website on the door of a stall in a bathroom and checked this place out.

Now I would lol if I saw ^
 
It's like those college newsletters taped to the stall doors! Great recruiting idea, everyone should do this.


I am sure you don't read what he wrote:
It was scratched into the paint.

It would be very cool, accept it was vandalism. Please people, at least write it on the toilet paper.. If not, on paper, then tape it there. That is almost the biggest discrase you can get. eGO is a good community, not some community going out and vandilising other people's property, just to get more members.

But seriously, write it on the toilet paper :D
 
Let me start off by saying this is extremely odd.

So a couple of hours ago, I went to an arcade/cafe with a bunch of my friends. A while later, I had to go to the bathroom. So, I went into a stall, and guess what I saw on the back of the stall door thing. This is what it said, "Play CS? Join eGO at www.edgegamers.org"

Believe it or not, that's what it said. I couldn't take a picture 'cause I didn't have my phone with me. Any comments? EDIT : It has been brought to my attention that some people might find this as promoting vandalism. I am in no way trying to promote vandalism. I just thought it might be fun to share this with the eGO community.

Wow um.... that's kinda cool.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top