B Bunnies Love Panties Active Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 317 Feb 9, 2009 #1 here you go john, the motherboard and cpu Nvidia 680i
C Cervani Famous Joined Jun 24, 2008 Messages 420 Feb 9, 2009 #2 ....that isn't a stock cooler I'm seeing is it? >: ( I hope not, or you must be purged. Edit: Nvm it is, you haven't taken it out of the wrapping yet heh.
....that isn't a stock cooler I'm seeing is it? >: ( I hope not, or you must be purged. Edit: Nvm it is, you haven't taken it out of the wrapping yet heh.
Blue Stealth EGO Is My Life! Joined Jun 21, 2008 Messages 6,201 Feb 10, 2009 #4 ooo my old motherboard ^^ (hell of a good one I might add. but stock cooler ftL) -Blue
Blue Stealth EGO Is My Life! Joined Jun 21, 2008 Messages 6,201 Feb 10, 2009 #6 Panzer said: where u get the 680i? Click to expand... http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813188013 perhaps? -Blue
Panzer said: where u get the 680i? Click to expand... http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813188013 perhaps? -Blue
A AVADirect_Joe I made one post Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 5 Feb 19, 2009 #8 Great board, I used to own one myself. Great for overclocking with Quad-core's and Corsair dominator or OCZ Reaper RAM.
Great board, I used to own one myself. Great for overclocking with Quad-core's and Corsair dominator or OCZ Reaper RAM.