A Atten Thread Thumper Joined Jul 16, 2008 Messages 1,005 Feb 10, 2009 #1 I've been getting some of these error messages today, and I thought they were awesome. Edit: I figured out that WINE was causing it when I was trying to install steam on linux. Last edited: Feb 11, 2009
I've been getting some of these error messages today, and I thought they were awesome. Edit: I figured out that WINE was causing it when I was trying to install steam on linux.
R Rabid Ewoks Poster Joined Nov 21, 2008 Messages 162 Feb 10, 2009 #2 Simple enough to code If lazy here are two websites that let you create custom error messages http://atom.smasher.org/error/ http://www.curquhart.co.uk/downloads/windowsEMC.php
Simple enough to code If lazy here are two websites that let you create custom error messages http://atom.smasher.org/error/ http://www.curquhart.co.uk/downloads/windowsEMC.php
W Wal-Mart Security Wall-E Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 2,454 Feb 11, 2009 #4 HAHHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA That is the best error message ever !
A Arn0t Thread Junky Joined Jun 5, 2008 Messages 868 Feb 15, 2009 #5 man, i think that message deserves to be the greatest fail/win message ever
L Legit^ Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,491 Feb 15, 2009 #6 Arn0t said: man, i think that message deserves to be the greatest fail/win message ever Click to expand... lol so true
Arn0t said: man, i think that message deserves to be the greatest fail/win message ever Click to expand... lol so true