It veries, It has never crashed while just on here, but when i play css its from there, and i think it might be heating my Gcard....I had people do this for me, and i watched them. When they used it, It was fine. I have a good startup Nothing goes wrong. It just happens and random when in css. I think it happend once while i was browsing the internet. I did open it up to put 1gb more ram, and i dont know what my other wattage was, it didnt have anything on it when i took it out. Everything is in place, i made sure of that. I do have a cord running on the back of it, you can see it from the outside. I dont know what it would be. And no this never happend with my last PSU, but they recommend it since i was upgrading the GT....