Mic Suggestions

Baghdatis

Famous
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
423
So, at the moment, I have a Steelseries Siberia Microphone, the one that comes not attached with the SS Icematz. I need a microphone that is better, and only hears my voice, not the stuff in the background.

Can anyone post some links of nice microphones that you see or have?

Thanks
 
Yea, i have the Steel Series Siberia Headset, with the Microphone not attached.

I just need a mic that is very good with focusing on only my voice, and not the background stuff.
 
What im basically saying is that I just bought a $80 headset a few months ago, and need a better microphone..

I dont need the sound part, the headphones, just a mic..
 
It that case, find out what the Telemarketers use and buy that, cause thats the highest of high quality mics.
 
What im basically saying is that I just bought a $80 headset a few months ago, and need a better microphone..

I dont need the sound part, the headphones, just a mic..

hmm, you'll be pretty hard put to find a good stand-alone mic with noise cancellation, i haven't tried this one myself, but it seems good, Logitech has good products, and i assume the noise cancellation mechanism is the same as for their headsets, so it should be quite near them in quality of sound! here's a link http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/webcam_communications/microphones/devices/221&cl=gb,en
 
Logitech USB mic is pretty darn good... and $220 through Newegg... that is what I use with my Sennheiser headphones... :)
 
Logitech USB mic is pretty darn good... and $220 through Newegg... that is what I use with my Sennheiser headphones... :)

nice! we even have first-hand confirmation that it's a good-quality mic!! but $220?? it's only GBP25 on their website!:confused:
 
I have heard a lot of people have good success with the Zalman clipon style mics.. (Zm-Mic1) I personally like keeping the mic/headset as one unit though. I'm not sure it would be better than what you currently have at isolating only voice though.... The main plus of a combo headset/mic like the turtle beach ones is that they are close enough to your mouth to isolate.
 
I have heard a lot of people have good success with the Zalman clipon style mics.. (Zm-Mic1) I personally like keeping the mic/headset as one unit though. I'm not sure it would be better than what you currently have at isolating only voice though.... The main plus of a combo headset/mic like the turtle beach ones is that they are close enough to your mouth to isolate.

yeah, same here, but as long as he can keep his stand-alone mic reasonably close to his mouth, i think the noise-cancelling feature should take care of the rest!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top