Well, after almost two years, I've returned! I'm not sure why I haven't been around, to be honest. I remember having to leave my brothers almost two years ago. It was only about a week after I got into this clan, but I had to go back to my dad's for the remainder of the summer. For about a year after that, I didn't have internet at my house, meaning no games, forums, or chatting with anyone. After getting internet, and getting a new computer, I ended up joining a CS:S clan. I've been playing CS since beta 1, and it felt good getting back into it. Now I'm starting to get tired of CS a little bit, so I figured I'd start up DoD, and have some fun. Browsing through my server list, I came across the eGO servers, and it brought back a flood of memory. I had to come back and say hello to everyone, even if no one remembers me. ^_^ I first had to figure out an old email accounts password, then reset my forum password, and now I'm back! I plan on sticking around now. Although I'm not too sure if I'm still part of it though. I honestly don't know what's going on, so I'll be browsing, and trying to catch up on stuff, and figure out how things roll around here. You'll probably see me on the servers a lot more often now.
I wonder if anyone remembers me. Hmmm, I seem to remember a "pillsbury doughboy". I can't seem to recall any other names at the moment though.
Fare thee well for now!
-Brennan
I wonder if anyone remembers me. Hmmm, I seem to remember a "pillsbury doughboy". I can't seem to recall any other names at the moment though.Fare thee well for now!
-Brennan
















