G Gen. Sniper Thread Junky Joined Jul 14, 2007 Messages 786 Aug 21, 2007 #21 that was great Alpha really funny what is really scary it was true lol
R ROCKET CHUMP Forum Fanatic Joined Dec 2, 2006 Messages 970 Aug 21, 2007 #22 HAHAHA, baron got owned...great pics
S Sergeant Stoff Poster Joined Apr 16, 2007 Messages 132 Aug 21, 2007 #23 haha thats killer. I thought the NI was from Monty Python and the knights of NI that would be even more funny
haha thats killer. I thought the NI was from Monty Python and the knights of NI that would be even more funny
S slayr357 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 6, 2006 Messages 2,414 Aug 21, 2007 #25 hahaha thats is great i just scared my dogs laughing out loud!!!
A Alpha Hawk-RR- Active Member Joined Jul 26, 2007 Messages 267 Aug 21, 2007 #26 Poor dogs You were there too if I remember correctly
B Blue Cheese [JONES] Famous Joined Apr 1, 2007 Messages 471 Aug 21, 2007 #27 lmao! awsome, I love the face close ups!
E EmoRaiden[DAM] Poster Joined Jun 14, 2007 Messages 232 Aug 21, 2007 #28 That was actually way funnier than I expected
S stagofdoom Poster Joined Jul 28, 2007 Messages 164 Aug 21, 2007 #29 you must have a lot of time on your hands...but its fine...so do i
A Alpha Hawk-RR- Active Member Joined Jul 26, 2007 Messages 267 Aug 22, 2007 #30 Yeah, lots of time, but uploading the pics on my photobucket was a friggin nightmare in terms of time.
Yeah, lots of time, but uploading the pics on my photobucket was a friggin nightmare in terms of time.
B BREAK_EM_OUT_JONES Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 25, 2006 Messages 3,909 Aug 22, 2007 #31 Nice work, fun to read. Encore!
A Alpha Hawk-RR- Active Member Joined Jul 26, 2007 Messages 267 Aug 22, 2007 #32 The encore will come when fluffy trips out again
G Guardian_Rayovac EGO Addict Joined Jul 21, 2007 Messages 1,370 Aug 22, 2007 #33 ..Even though I wasnt there...it still funny
SturmBruder Rollin' Thunder chasin' the Wind =(eGO)= Joined Jun 28, 2007 Messages 2,023 Aug 23, 2007 #35 You had me at the Staring Contest.
A Alpha Hawk-RR- Active Member Joined Jul 26, 2007 Messages 267 Aug 23, 2007 #38 Thanks fir the comments all