Which browser do you use

eAStW00d

Rookie
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
97
Just wanna know which browser do you use, since there is a big choice out there.

1.Internet Explorer

2.Mozilla Firefox

3.Opera

4.Safari

5.Some else

Post :)
 
Fire Fox for the win!!! Yes! I'm so glad to hear there are other people out there using Firefox! I was really hoping that would be the main one used.
 
i used to use safari but it got too laggy for my pc. now i use firefox. i wonder if the new version will work on my pc though
 
There's already a thread like this in I believe it's either the General Forums or the Off-Topic Forums.

FireFox with a custom eGO skin & eGO toolbar, btw.
 
I use Mozilla Firefox, it feels much better to me than Internet Explorer and when I tried the Chrome beta in July, it couldn't handle all of my bookmarks, so I deleted it, hehe.
 
I use Google chrome cause its way faster than most of the other browsers I've used but when i download stuff i use firefox. Its just better at downloading to me.
 
well, since mostly everyone uses firefox, i decided to give it a try. havent noticed anything new with it yet except it may feel a little safer than IE
 

Latest posts

Back
Top