The Next Update Poll -TF2

The Next

  • Soldier

    Points: 8 18.2%
  • Demo

    Points: 5 11.4%
  • Engineer

    Points: 8 18.2%
  • Spy

    Points: 16 36.4%
  • Sniper

    Points: 7 15.9%

  • Total voters
    44
  • Poll closed .
spy, but i wish sniper would come out already :(((

the spy upgrades are lame too. like a sapper that doest do damage?
 
hmm i dont know they did sort of "upgraded" spy last month and i think they are good for now.
 
doubt the SG's would get updated, he already has 3 weapons, maybe the wrench could have some effect, or a secondary gun that might add something to it. Or who knows they might suprise us, but Id say spy, tho I want solider... medics already been done, so I want solider!
 
Sniper plox!
Maybe a semi-auto rifle, that and instead of his SMG he should have a set of dual pistols :D
 
patternsi5.jpg
 
So that would mean that after the spy it would be Engi or demo. I guess we'll have to wait and see what really is next and see if it matches your pattern.
 
Back
Top