Scout rush?

sittingduck

Poster
Joined
Nov 3, 2008
Messages
171
How long should a person wait to avoid the Scout rush that will happen after the souct update goes live?:confused::confused:

I don't enjoy mad rushes to be the first to get something. To be totaly truthfull I hate it comepleatly.:mad:
 
When the scout updates go live, just play engie for a bit, you'll get loads of kills :) The sad part is a lot of impatient people will go onto the achievement servers to get the unlocks so we'll most likely get a lot of people with the weps instead of a bunch of people farming for them
 
You should embrace the class rushes that come from updates! It's going to be really fun playing engineer, scouts are terrible for destroying sentries.
 
I probably will play engie too, or a heavy with natasha.

But dustbowl will be affected too I think. (I don't hope it will though, but even nowadays I see scoutrushes on dustbowl and the update isn't even out yet)
 
It usually takes 3-4 days to die down and around 2 weeks to go back to normal.

Most people, like me, now understand to play with a couple friends on a local lan line and download an achievement map. Basically so you can get the weapons and not ruin the fun of a regular game.
 
...If you are an engie and the scout's energy drink lets you avoid bullets and rockets... that could be fun!
 
yeah I used to get really frustrated at these achievement packs... I thought it ruined the game but then I just had some fun with it.
 
ill play scout for sure i know i can compete and be a darn good scout but yeah the idea of all scout dosent make me happy, also engis wont get fun with energy drink, yet i have a feeling energy drink wont truly make sentry vulnerable to scouts, i mean even with all the misses the sentry is still being repaired, and therefore still a treath to scouts.

all i can say is what did you do at heavy update?

i sadly and feel very stupid of it, i went achievement servers. even if they were all full
 
im not worried about it, infact I will most likley be playing scout becasue I like to get my achivments wile playing, not going to achivment servers. Takes the fun out of getting them to me. But yes it may take a week or two but we will be back to normal, getting mad at the scouts evading our attacks and getting stunned, and what ever the primary gun does.
 
I am a firm believer is getting your achievements while you play. That means you will see me doing plenty of scout rushes. I take joy in running past Senty Guns.
 
When the scout updates go live, just play engie for a bit, you'll get loads of kills :) The sad part is a lot of impatient people will go onto the achievement servers to get the unlocks so we'll most likely get a lot of people with the weps instead of a bunch of people farming for them

whats an achievement server?
 
Practice awesome sentry placement, and get a few friends with stickies/Natascha/flamethrowers and have a weenie roast.

It's what I plan to do.
 
i will be medic if any heavy want one or posablly another heavy lots of dead scouts litter the floor of 2fort
 
Most people, like me, now understand to play with a couple friends on a local lan line and download an achievement map. Basically so you can get the weapons and not ruin the fun of a regular game.

Ruin the fun of a regular game? I think you miss the point, my good man!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top