- Joined
- Jun 18, 2007
- Messages
- 3,272
Since Sat. i been having a lot of video issues.
I dont know why. Last sunday(last time on computer) i was running fast(35-50fps)
All my games are laggin.
Specs:Manufacturer:
Gateway
Processor:
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3400+, MMX, 3DNow, ~2.2GHz
Memory:
3326MB RAM
Hard Drive:
244 GB
Video Card:
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
Monitor:
ViewSonic E90-4
Sound Card:
Realtek AC97 Audio
Speakers/Headphones:
5 buck headset
Keyboard:
USB Root Hub
Mouse:
USB Root Hub
Mouse Surface:
Old blue mouse pad
Operating System:
Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.080814-1236)
Motherboard:
Bad motherboard
Computer Case:
Bad case
^xfire^
I update my video card drivers still laggin?
Please help.
edit
.s. My dad removed the cord of the computer while it was still on. Could my stuff be toasted? I did the xfire today so.
I dont know why. Last sunday(last time on computer) i was running fast(35-50fps)
All my games are laggin.
Specs:Manufacturer:
Gateway
Processor:
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3400+, MMX, 3DNow, ~2.2GHz
Memory:
3326MB RAM
Hard Drive:
244 GB
Video Card:
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
Monitor:
ViewSonic E90-4
Sound Card:
Realtek AC97 Audio
Speakers/Headphones:
5 buck headset
Keyboard:
USB Root Hub
Mouse:
USB Root Hub
Mouse Surface:
Old blue mouse pad
Operating System:
Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.080814-1236)
Motherboard:
Bad motherboard
Computer Case:
Bad case
^xfire^
I update my video card drivers still laggin?
Please help.
edit
.s. My dad removed the cord of the computer while it was still on. Could my stuff be toasted? I did the xfire today so.
Last edited:
















