What is your Fav TF2 Character..and why? :D

I like the medic, because he is so useful, and I like it when people thank me over mic chat.
 
Characterwise it's the heavy because he's one lovely guy. He's the TF2 class everyone knows and likes. His personality is just great.
The medic is also great. I think it's pretty funny what they did to my accent (medic has the same accent as I do :eek:). His character is pretty nasty though. Oh how mean he is when he kills someone with his saw. "SAW-ry!", he rubs it in even more. He's meaner than the scout.

Gameplaywise I like pretty much every class. I enjoy backstabbing heavies just as much as I enjoy roasting scouts. Healing is just as satisfying to me as the hurting. ;)


-Calle

Stop lying Calle, we all know you're an engie at heart.

Oh and on topic: Pyro, he has the best persona of all the characters. Without the mask, it would probably be scout.
 
I love engie, it's (imho) the most useful class to the team. You can almost never have too many engies. It requires lots of teamwork, and teamwork makes the game better. It's not as fun as lighting up the other team as a pyro, or stabbing people in the back, but it's an incredibly useful class.
 
I like demo because who doesn't like a little nade spam, but pyro comes in a close second mainly because i liek sniping people with the flare gun.
 
HEAVY
I like owning everybody and also like hearing a large Russian fellow scream,"Kry Sum Mor"!
 
Spy: I love sneaking around and taking opponents when they least expect it.

Pyro: Who doesn't love the pyro? Airblasting people off ledges to their doom is oh so satisfying

Soldier: I like making things go boom.
 
Demo for me too :)
It's just too much fun to own everybody at 2fort severs w/ stckies..and the best part is that no-one never stops using the severs :D

I also like to play pyro quite sneaky way...'like to wait and burn heavy's medic :D
(ya the heavy isn't too happy with that)
 
Last edited:
The pyro is the only one I have a true love for. He's got such a great profile, and he's the only class I don't mind dying with because often you see your killer about to burn to death. He has the best moments for me too: any hadouken or deflection kill is gold. I just don't get that with backstabs or stickes, aulthough statwise, those classes are far better. I would also say that pyro takes skill, aulthough there are plenty of people who kamikaze (bad strategy unless you are going to have your point capped or you see a medic with ubercharge ready). However, the flaregun is far too underpowered - so I use shotty. Compression blast is a must. And axtinguisher is a pretty obvious choice.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top