Ok, since Saturday at night my Steam stop working for no reason.
I was playing L4D and exit the game. When I got to Steam it was Not Responding. Since I was not gona play anymore I ignore it and though it was another random bug that happens. Then on Sunday when I tried to open Steam this happens:
1) I typed in my password.
2)Connecting to account...
3) When Steam loaded up on the Store menu, it work for like 4 to 5 seconds and then it just stop doing anything at all.The only way to close it is trough task Manager.
I've gone to Steam page and tryed the Support section, the forums and the contact admin, but only got respond in the forums and they did not worked out. Ive checked my firewall to see if it was messing up Steam, but Steam was allowed (and it never gave me any error before, why now?). I've checked the list of softwares in the Steam page that could be causing some kind of trouble in Steam but every checked out fine.
The only thing I haven't done is reinstall Steam because then I would have to download around 10G of games again. Please, if anyone out there could help me out with anything I would appreciate it to be ASAP. I'll be checking in at least once per hour for today. Thanks in advance for anything and everything
I was playing L4D and exit the game. When I got to Steam it was Not Responding. Since I was not gona play anymore I ignore it and though it was another random bug that happens. Then on Sunday when I tried to open Steam this happens:
1) I typed in my password.
2)Connecting to account...
3) When Steam loaded up on the Store menu, it work for like 4 to 5 seconds and then it just stop doing anything at all.The only way to close it is trough task Manager.
I've gone to Steam page and tryed the Support section, the forums and the contact admin, but only got respond in the forums and they did not worked out. Ive checked my firewall to see if it was messing up Steam, but Steam was allowed (and it never gave me any error before, why now?). I've checked the list of softwares in the Steam page that could be causing some kind of trouble in Steam but every checked out fine.
The only thing I haven't done is reinstall Steam because then I would have to download around 10G of games again. Please, if anyone out there could help me out with anything I would appreciate it to be ASAP. I'll be checking in at least once per hour for today. Thanks in advance for anything and everything











