Should have the cash for this baby in a month or so...I miss TF2 soooo much. 
CPU: AMD Phenom™II X4 940 Quad-Core CPU w/ HyperTransport Technology
5 1/4 Drive 1: LG 20X Double Layer DVD+-RW Super Allwrite + Lightscribe Technology
Drive 2: LG 16x DVDROM (didn't feel like springing for a Bluray
)
CPU cooling: CoolerMaster V8 Gaming CPU Cooling Fan (Silent (22dBa) and sufficient for the little bit of OC'ing I'll do.)
Primary HDD: 64 GB Ritek RiDATA 2.5 inch SATA Gaming MLC Solid State Disk
Data HDD: 1TB (1TBx1) SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 16MB Cache 7200RPM Hard Drive
Mobo: ASUS M3A78-T AM2+/AM2 AMD 790GX HDMI ATX AMD
RAM: 4GB (2GBx2) Corsair PC6400 DDR2/800 Dual Channel Memory (Someday when 1088 is cheaper and I have some cash to spare I'll upgrade to that)
PSU: CyberPowerPC XF800S Performance ATX 2.0 Power 800 Watt PSU
Sound card: Creative Labs SB Audigy SE (Not an audiophile, I just want to take a little load away from the processors)
Thermal display/fan controller: Xion XON-MTR002B Color LCD Thermal Control Panel Display
Video card: ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2 2GB DDR5 PCI-Express Dual DVI-I & TVO
Anyone have experience overclocking a system like this? I've read guides and it should be simple but it's useful to have someone who's done it let you know how it worked out for them, any problems they had, etc. Thanks.

CPU: AMD Phenom™II X4 940 Quad-Core CPU w/ HyperTransport Technology
5 1/4 Drive 1: LG 20X Double Layer DVD+-RW Super Allwrite + Lightscribe Technology
Drive 2: LG 16x DVDROM (didn't feel like springing for a Bluray
)CPU cooling: CoolerMaster V8 Gaming CPU Cooling Fan (Silent (22dBa) and sufficient for the little bit of OC'ing I'll do.)
Primary HDD: 64 GB Ritek RiDATA 2.5 inch SATA Gaming MLC Solid State Disk
Data HDD: 1TB (1TBx1) SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 16MB Cache 7200RPM Hard Drive
Mobo: ASUS M3A78-T AM2+/AM2 AMD 790GX HDMI ATX AMD
RAM: 4GB (2GBx2) Corsair PC6400 DDR2/800 Dual Channel Memory (Someday when 1088 is cheaper and I have some cash to spare I'll upgrade to that)
PSU: CyberPowerPC XF800S Performance ATX 2.0 Power 800 Watt PSU
Sound card: Creative Labs SB Audigy SE (Not an audiophile, I just want to take a little load away from the processors)
Thermal display/fan controller: Xion XON-MTR002B Color LCD Thermal Control Panel Display
Video card: ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2 2GB DDR5 PCI-Express Dual DVI-I & TVO
Anyone have experience overclocking a system like this? I've read guides and it should be simple but it's useful to have someone who's done it let you know how it worked out for them, any problems they had, etc. Thanks.









