Keyboard and Mouse

for a good KB/Mouse combo thats under 30 bucks, im hoping your not looking for anything of high quality plus made for gaming.
 
I'm not really looking for anything for gaming becasue for gaming i can use anything but for quality i know they have good ones but dont know which ones....
 
I'm not sure how much it is anymore, but I have the Logitech S 510 keyboard. It's a really high quality item, with fantastic range.
 
Can anyone recommend a good mouse and keyboard that together cost less then 30$?


u know im considering buying a more-buton mouse (like a G5 or a Razer) so i was browsing those things on newegg. i came across a MS keyboard/mouse combo for like 20$! unbelievable! i mean i gotta give it to MS they build some very good keyboards! my advice - look into into an MS one, and always read the reviews dude. always!
 
since i figured this topic was made, does anyone know a good mouse for under $60 bucks for gaming. if not, post em if their more.
 
Don't skimp on your mouse.

With keyboards you can get away with the $5 cheapo special.
 
well i mgiht go with the 20 dollar combo or something more or something but i will deffently buy a good pair :]
 
since i figured this topic was made, does anyone know a good mouse for under $60 bucks for gaming. if not, post em if their more.

I love my Razer Diamondback, it is comfortable, quick, and has 7 buttons and adjustable sensitivity on the fly... I think it ran me $45 from newegg...
 
Back
Top