Let me start out by saying I have a GeForce 9600 GT 512MB graphics card.
It was working perfectly earlier today. I put my computer in my car, drove it to my house (from my dorm), hooked it up, and now the picture on my monitor is all distorted/liney/discolored and I'm not sure what happened in that small hour that it was unhooked. It's not my monitor that's the problem because I can hook it to my motherboard (what I'm doing now) and it works fine (also its only 2 weeks old). I switched out the converter that my monitor plugs into that hooks it to the video card for a brand new one and it still is messing up.
Oh and I thought that I would add that the computer and graphics card arn't even a year old.
Any one have any more solutions I can attempt?
*UPDATE*: I have tried downloading and reinstalling the drivers again and that didn't work.
It was working perfectly earlier today. I put my computer in my car, drove it to my house (from my dorm), hooked it up, and now the picture on my monitor is all distorted/liney/discolored and I'm not sure what happened in that small hour that it was unhooked. It's not my monitor that's the problem because I can hook it to my motherboard (what I'm doing now) and it works fine (also its only 2 weeks old). I switched out the converter that my monitor plugs into that hooks it to the video card for a brand new one and it still is messing up.
Oh and I thought that I would add that the computer and graphics card arn't even a year old.
Any one have any more solutions I can attempt?
*UPDATE*: I have tried downloading and reinstalling the drivers again and that didn't work.
Last edited:




















