Whats up

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbzeus

I made one post
Joined
Feb 28, 2009
Messages
4
Hey guys this is tbzeus posting a hello msg, just joined the forums today wanted to say hi to all the players I play with, DoD:S that is.

Whats up??

anyway, talk to you guys later!

PS: You run a great server, thanks for letting me play on it into the weee hours of the night XD
 
When i played with you the other night I think you killed me with the panzer about 50 times. STOP IT see you on the servers.
 
whats up bro? glad you joined the servers. Its fun playin in ava with ya
 
Hey Nutshot yah man that was some amazing panzer elites skillsz lol. I was only trying to get the achievement but now I actually like the panzer/bazooka! I hope I did not kill you too much and make you angry at me XD

And string yah man ava is an awesome map too. Donner/Ava are my 2 fav's. See you guys later!!
 
Welcome to the family bro, it is a pleasure to have you with us :D

I will see you in game ;)
 
Welcome in, if you want some REAL action, come hit up strand. Ill either run you, or hit you, while ur on the beach =D
 
YES indeed =) I play A LOT on these servers and it never ends.... wooohoooooo


Talk to you all later..

Where has dead eye been lately?
 
idk havent seen him on in a few days lol.
but welcome to the forums and avalanche is a fun and great server idk if i played u yet but if not hopefully soon :)
 
Thanks very much guys, I love your DoD:S servers and Im sure if I played other games I would like those as well =P

Talk to you all later

ps: I dont know if Ive seen you blasphemy, I dont have a very good memory tho hehe
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top