Ok I need help changing my name in Team Fortress Classic. My name is stuck at player and i can't change it.
I go into options to change my name and the name change option is greyed out and becide it says to Shift+Tab and go to my Settings tab. So I do that.
Then when i get there my name is =(e)=? Squishy so i change my name to player and then save and change it back to =(e)=? Squishy but it still doesn't do anything.
I go into options to change my name and the name change option is greyed out and becide it says to Shift+Tab and go to my Settings tab. So I do that.
Then when i get there my name is =(e)=? Squishy so i change my name to player and then save and change it back to =(e)=? Squishy but it still doesn't do anything.









