new member saying whats up

once upon your dead body

I made one post
Joined
Mar 3, 2009
Messages
2
hey everyone whats up. My name is Brandon, I'm 23 and I from SA, Texas. Recently been added to the eGO community and just wanted to say whats up to everyone. I mostly play CS source in the 24/7 eGO dust2 server. Just trying to say hey and meet some of the other members send a PM over steam to add.
 
Welcome to Edge Gamers Brandon. Have fun on our servers, obey our rules, and most importantly have fun! I am ValiantFluffy, you might see me on office once in awhile but I am mainly in Team Fortress 2.
 
Ello mate, Welcome to EdgeGamers brandon.^-^ Hope you feel welcome, I am sure your find someone to frag around with in CS:S
-Maxy
 
Hello there!
I would like to welcome you to eGO.
If you would like to help the Association for Retarded Kittens and eGO, please donate :D
 
Go buy TF2 and come say hi to the 2500 players who sit on their butts and frag the sniper on the ridge. No seriously i love all 2500 of you. You make my HLStats go higher.
 
Go buy TF2 and come say hi to the 2500 players who sit on their butts and frag the sniper on the ridge. No seriously i love all 2500 of you. You make my HLStats go higher.

Except Voided, he makes our scores go downwards :(
 
HAVE FUN AND RESPECT EVERYBODY!
image_36376.jpg
 
Hello & welcome to Edge Gamers Brandon! Have fun in the servers & try to get the TF2 game so that you can join us & attempt to frag the heck outta me (which may be a joke depending on how ur skillz r). Again, welcome & enjoy the servers & the company that we give ya!!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top