foxhound-KD- Thread Junky Joined Jan 16, 2009 Messages 930 Mar 6, 2009 #21 Welcome to the community shhhhh you should check out DoD:S!
E eXistance Forum Fiend Joined Jan 9, 2009 Messages 625 Mar 6, 2009 #22 Why hello! And yes, check out out DOD:S!
T TEHROFLKNIFE Rookie Joined Dec 21, 2008 Messages 43 Mar 6, 2009 #23 Welcome dude! im from plano texas, so were pretty close! im sure youll have fun on the Ego servers. see ya around!
Welcome dude! im from plano texas, so were pretty close! im sure youll have fun on the Ego servers. see ya around!
M MegaDETH I made one post Joined Mar 5, 2009 Messages 8 Mar 8, 2009 #24 Started playing on your CS:S Dust2 a few weeks ago and really enjoy it. Now if I can just stop swearing
Started playing on your CS:S Dust2 a few weeks ago and really enjoy it. Now if I can just stop swearing
S sgt.baker Rookie Joined Oct 3, 2007 Messages 61 Mar 8, 2009 #25 hey welcome! have fun in the eGO servers as im sure you will!!
W Whataburger Thread Junky Joined Aug 13, 2008 Messages 808 Mar 8, 2009 #26 Welcome to eGO, Hope you enjoy your stay here
I ice-cold I made one post Joined Mar 8, 2009 Messages 15 Mar 8, 2009 #27 If you want to talk my Steam is icecold238 add me!
M Miiikey Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 23, 2008 Messages 2,951 Mar 11, 2009 #28 welcome to eGO brandon have fun and respect others!
D D34TH_8R1N63R Poster Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 110 Mar 11, 2009 #29 Sup Brandon? Well I hope to see more of you in the servers and have fun! You should go over to office or high school sometime so we can play sometime.
Sup Brandon? Well I hope to see more of you in the servers and have fun! You should go over to office or high school sometime so we can play sometime.