- Joined
- Jun 23, 2007
- Messages
- 2,454
Hey everyone, just wanted to let everyone know that I am starting school on Monday, which means I wont be on during the day anymore or as much as usual unless I have it off or am "sick".After school I have to do homework, then ill be on, unless I have to work, then I have to do homework after that and I wont be on till late night.....thats IF I can make time to play during the week...ill be playing on weekends though!
......AND, I will still be on the forums as usual
....This all depends on what this school year is like, for all I know, Ill be playing DoD everyday !amazed , then again, for all i know, I might not play during the week at all
, we'll just see what happens
......AND, I will still be on the forums as usual
....This all depends on what this school year is like, for all I know, Ill be playing DoD everyday !amazed , then again, for all i know, I might not play during the week at all
, we'll just see what happens











hmm, i should give myself the same advice when it comes to work. oh well. i hope you have a good school year.. see you on the weekends!



