I try my best to even teams out when they need it.
I'm glad this subject came up though, because lately it seems a lot of stacking has been going on and it really doesn't help the server when one whole team is e, eg, and ego, and the other is all pubs.
Especially when the eGO team starts winning every round.
I can just sense the morale of the other team dwindle and I really hate for people not to have fun while they play.
Especially when the
"That's not fair, all you eGOs against us?!!!!!!!"
or
"Wow yeah right, nice teams, you really expect us to win?"
comments pop up.
A lot of these players are new to counter strike and I really believe they seek refuge in the eGO community.
It's a harsh world out there in CS Land and eGO sheds some massive light on an otherwise "unfriendly" game.
By unfriendly I mean all of the servers you may have been to that has hackers, racists, screaming 2 year olds, and mic spammers galore and and intelligence level of 0.9.
The servers that you hop on and feel alienated and not part of the game; you're just going through the motions of counter strike while all of this ridiculous chaos and madness is flying at you through words and degrading comments and just pure disrespect towards all of the players from all of the players.
Now when someone stumbles upon an eGO server, it's maturity, and respect, and a sense of community that they should be filled with.
They should also NEVER feel left out or not part of the community.
I try really hard to make sure all non-eGOers have a good time and by keeping up positive spirits and encouraging these players to do well and not give up, and seeing their score shoot up [as well as their attitude] is such a great experience.
That's what eGO is about.
It's about taking in EVERYONE- even if they are a bit rough around the edges- and making sure that they understand that eGO is here for them to have a fun and great time.
Interact with non-eGOers. Especially regular pubs.
Welcome them, and let them know that personalities and a vast array of different people are all coming together to have a good time.
Invest in a mic, make contact with all of the players, let them know that they are wanted and appreciated.
At one point most of us were not a part of this community but something about it has led many of us to join.
I realize it's different for all of you, but surely there is some type of impact that the eGO servers have had on you, and I can't stress enough that this is what everyone in the community should strive to uphold.
Tho other day I was playing with a group of players I had never seen before, but after about 10 minutes of giving them good feedback and commenting them on how hilarious or awesome that last round was they were shooting it right back!
By the end of the night all of the players on my team were just having a great time playing and interacting with each other and I just feel like that's what we need to hold on to.
We need to remember how it feels to be aimlessly wandering from server to server, game after game. And what it means to connect to a server where everyone is HAPPY and POSITIVE, and just a GOOD NATURED person!
It is a rarity!
Most importantly....
Only good vibes should resonate from the depths of every eGO server out there, regardless of what game.
We can start by giving each team a fair advantage and keeping track of who is losing and who is starting to get annoyed and try to curb the morale by LEAVING YOUR WINNING TEAM and hopping on the losing team and infusing some enthusiasm and energy into them!
I cannot tell you how many times I've left the team that's been consistently winning to join the opposing team and they are all just hanging their heads and have no hope of winning a single round!
You have to have fun playing counter strike and if you give up, you'll never have fun!
If worse comes to worse and you still can't manage to win a round, change the mindset from
wanting to win to
just having fun.
At the end of the round score won't matter because you and your teammates will be laughing so hard at whatever you decided to do.
I hope this helps in some way.

GOOD VIBES