there were plenty of people who loved going on palermo...it needed more time though you know...it isnt a mainstream map though....something like a jagd or colmar....being bomb maps....might do well as eGO servers seeing as we dont have any
I love how you can class Palermo as not 'mainstream' XD, shows you how narrow minded most DODsourcers are when it comes to maps that aren't Donner, Ava, Anzio or Kalt.
eGO did have a rotation server a loooong time ago that played Kalt, Anzio and possibly flash? I can't remember but they ended up sticking with Kalt. Anzio is a good map though, one of the better stock maps.
5 servers is the sweet spot for eGO DoD. At some point we may add a 6th server but for now i am intersted in getting the five we have higher up in rank before i even consider it.
I would like to see a Colmar map definately