- Joined
- Oct 19, 2008
- Messages
- 3,464
Hey guys,
I'm from the cs:s division but i have a slight problem.
I own DoD:s but, i can't run it.
This is becuase it laggs very bad on any server and i've tried turning down the graphics and everything but idk.
I think it has to do with my video or graphics card or whatever u want to call it haha i don't know im not smart with computers.
I would like to test out DoD:s so if there is a certain like thing i need to upgrade to can somebody please tell me what it is or try and help me out please.
Thanks, ?pistols
I'm from the cs:s division but i have a slight problem.
I own DoD:s but, i can't run it.
This is becuase it laggs very bad on any server and i've tried turning down the graphics and everything but idk.
I think it has to do with my video or graphics card or whatever u want to call it haha i don't know im not smart with computers.
I would like to test out DoD:s so if there is a certain like thing i need to upgrade to can somebody please tell me what it is or try and help me out please.
Thanks, ?pistols














so better your chances is by a new 1 


