ATI Radeon HD 4850 vs. Nvidia 9800GTX+

The 9800GTX+ is now the GTS 250 I believe. Performance is similar, but the 4850 has the edge. Not sure if you'd notice a big diff between the two. Price is similar. Also consider if your motherboard supports SLI or xfire as that could be a cheap way to upgrade video in the future as prices on these cards fall.
 
The 9800GTX+ is now the GTS 250 I believe. Performance is similar, but the 4850 has the edge. Not sure if you'd notice a big diff between the two. Price is similar. Also consider if your motherboard supports SLI or xfire as that could be a cheap way to upgrade video in the future as prices on these cards fall.

Yea, Nvidia keeps changing their naming scheme. It's annoying -.-

Even I can't keep up with it, lol.

~Gooda~
 

Latest posts

Back
Top