OODA Loop Forum Fiend Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 678 Mar 11, 2009 #1 hey, i have a load of .flac music that i need to convert into mp3 because most players don't support it. do you peeps know of any converter that will convert it with the tags intact @ 320kpbs?? thanks in advance
hey, i have a load of .flac music that i need to convert into mp3 because most players don't support it. do you peeps know of any converter that will convert it with the tags intact @ 320kpbs?? thanks in advance
Singularity_0001 Poster Joined Mar 3, 2009 Messages 241 Mar 11, 2009 #2 dBpoweramp Been using it forever. Great program. Go to the link and get the Audio Converter program. http://www.dbpoweramp.com/
dBpoweramp Been using it forever. Great program. Go to the link and get the Audio Converter program. http://www.dbpoweramp.com/
Muscles89 EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 1,484 Mar 11, 2009 #4 Agree, dbPoweramp does the job. I personally still use an old paid version of MusicMatch to convert between more widely used audio formats.
Agree, dbPoweramp does the job. I personally still use an old paid version of MusicMatch to convert between more widely used audio formats.
Singularity_0001 Poster Joined Mar 3, 2009 Messages 241 Mar 12, 2009 #5 slusserjon said: Singularity_01=win thanks Click to expand... Hehe thx. Ya, I just love how it can convert almost anything at any quality. I used to use it for all my mp3 - wav for HLSS.
slusserjon said: Singularity_01=win thanks Click to expand... Hehe thx. Ya, I just love how it can convert almost anything at any quality. I used to use it for all my mp3 - wav for HLSS.