- Joined
- Aug 19, 2008
- Messages
- 1,797
Current setup
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+
2.60 GHz
1.75GB of RAM
19" monitor (1440 x 900)
Graphics card: ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT (256MB)
I've been wanting to start using fraps (or some other video-recorder-thing that will record TF2 videos. I tried running fraps and it gets really choppy and my FPS is pretty crappy. Should I upgrade my graphics card or my processor and memory (or both)?
My budget is $200-300.
Thanks!
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+
2.60 GHz
1.75GB of RAM
19" monitor (1440 x 900)
Graphics card: ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT (256MB)
I've been wanting to start using fraps (or some other video-recorder-thing that will record TF2 videos. I tried running fraps and it gets really choppy and my FPS is pretty crappy. Should I upgrade my graphics card or my processor and memory (or both)?
My budget is $200-300.
Thanks!















