- Joined
- May 10, 2008
- Messages
- 127
Alright I am tired of 10 FPS in any game I play on my computer. Time to build a new beast.
I am not exactly a pro when it comes to computer hardware but I know a little bit.
I looked around and over the past few days have come up with the following list of parts.
Motherboard:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131340
CPU:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103244
Video Card:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130424
RAM:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820145184
Power Supply:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817153052
Hard Drive:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822144122
CD/DVD Drive:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827136152
Case:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129021
First off yes I know it is an 80gb HD but that is all I need. The only two games I play on my computer are TF2 and WoW. Not only that I keep all my music and stuff on an external 500gb hard drive.
I was wondering what people think of it, any suggestions are welcome.
The biggest thing I am worried about is if the motherboard will fit into that case.
Also keep in mind that I am trying to not let this spill over $650 and right now it sits at $637.
Suggestions/tips welcomed and encouraged
I am not exactly a pro when it comes to computer hardware but I know a little bit.
I looked around and over the past few days have come up with the following list of parts.
Motherboard:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131340
CPU:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103244
Video Card:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130424
RAM:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820145184
Power Supply:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817153052
Hard Drive:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822144122
CD/DVD Drive:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827136152
Case:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129021
First off yes I know it is an 80gb HD but that is all I need. The only two games I play on my computer are TF2 and WoW. Not only that I keep all my music and stuff on an external 500gb hard drive.
I was wondering what people think of it, any suggestions are welcome.
The biggest thing I am worried about is if the motherboard will fit into that case.
Also keep in mind that I am trying to not let this spill over $650 and right now it sits at $637.
Suggestions/tips welcomed and encouraged

Last edited:



















