Ok first off, its been a while since i have posted here. 
Second off, I was wondering if anyone has seen the website where the guy made modifications to his xbox 360 case to fit a computer inside of it? or something along the lines of that. I know i saw it, but i cant seem to find it. So basically, im just wondering if people have seen it, if they could help me find it
I know that you guys are probably thinking, wow that sounds like a stupid idea. Well, IMO, i think it would be really cool to have a compact computer inside your xbox case, given the correct cooling and what not.
I feel like i am rambling on and on, so ill quit now.
One more request, please dont post and say something along the lines of "it would be stupid to try to do this." Im not looking for a post like that. I just want to know what i have stated above
Arn0t

Second off, I was wondering if anyone has seen the website where the guy made modifications to his xbox 360 case to fit a computer inside of it? or something along the lines of that. I know i saw it, but i cant seem to find it. So basically, im just wondering if people have seen it, if they could help me find it

I know that you guys are probably thinking, wow that sounds like a stupid idea. Well, IMO, i think it would be really cool to have a compact computer inside your xbox case, given the correct cooling and what not.
I feel like i am rambling on and on, so ill quit now.
One more request, please dont post and say something along the lines of "it would be stupid to try to do this." Im not looking for a post like that. I just want to know what i have stated above
Arn0t



















