- Joined
- Sep 4, 2008
- Messages
- 1,026
I seem to be getting packet loss. The real problem is that it is only happening in 2Fort and more frequently when I crouch. I found that this problem is happening every 2-4 minutes and the result is me not being able to do anything but everyone around me continues around, or giving me rubberband lag, meaning i move and then instantly am put back where i started moving. After about 30 seconds everything catches up.
I tried verifying my files, checking integrity of my files, re-installing (everything). And a few other fixes from the steam forums, like deleting my config. file.
This started happening the night before last at about 1:30 am. I was hoping after a system restart and a few tweaks things would be back to normal, but alas, no improvements whatsoever.
Does anyone have any other suggestions or have experience with this issue and can tell me what they did to fix it?
I tried verifying my files, checking integrity of my files, re-installing (everything). And a few other fixes from the steam forums, like deleting my config. file.
This started happening the night before last at about 1:30 am. I was hoping after a system restart and a few tweaks things would be back to normal, but alas, no improvements whatsoever.
Does anyone have any other suggestions or have experience with this issue and can tell me what they did to fix it?












