Just a small problem...

pillar

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
2,968
I was playing CoD: W@W last nite, & then I decided to switch over to the MP version of it, just to see if I could find any of our servers, but could only find 1 server, which I thought was odd (wasnt our server either). So I decided to get off my computer & go to sleep. Well its now almost 330p cdt the next day & im wanting to continue the SP part, but now, for some odd reason my save file is missing. I was @ the part where im in the tank, but the game cant find the file. Any ideas?
 
Did up update the game? That could be the issue. Talking to the COD division folk I found out im at 1.2 when there was a 1.3 released recently
 
as for the inability to read a save file, i'm afraid that sounds like a corrupt file=S i don't think there are any known ways of recovering it=S
 
Back
Top