H Hooftrot Poster Joined Feb 8, 2009 Messages 100 Mar 18, 2009 #1 Alright, it's been two weeks and 3 days but i'm back... I'll see you guys in the servers in approximately 15 minutes and I'll be here until the 29th glad to be back
Alright, it's been two weeks and 3 days but i'm back... I'll see you guys in the servers in approximately 15 minutes and I'll be here until the 29th glad to be back
V VizierKane EGO Zealot Joined Feb 6, 2009 Messages 1,932 Mar 18, 2009 #2 sweet im going to have to play with you!! play flash today around 3-5:30pacific time!! lol
H Hooftrot Poster Joined Feb 8, 2009 Messages 100 Mar 18, 2009 #4 VizierKane said: sweet im going to have to play with you!! play flash today around 3-5:30pacific time!! lol Click to expand... I will definitely see you there
VizierKane said: sweet im going to have to play with you!! play flash today around 3-5:30pacific time!! lol Click to expand... I will definitely see you there
H Hooftrot Poster Joined Feb 8, 2009 Messages 100 Mar 18, 2009 #5 hey vizier it was good playin with ya but i suck on anything other than donner haha